Covid-19 and New Omicron variant
We are operating as usual but as new Omicron Variant is on the rise we hava started taking extra precautions. We are still doing Home Surveys keeping 2m distance however we will appreciate if you can do a video survey.
- Home Survey Quote, keep 2m distance open all the windows before the arrival
- Video survey done via WhatsApp, Skype or Zoom
- Self-survey, which we will send you an email with a link to access your self-survey
- Telephone survey we will take a note of all your items you are moving.
Due to the current situation with the Covid-19 and Omicron Variant Gago movers will be supporting the government’s guidelines on social distancing, and Government advice on home moving during the coronavirus (covid-19) outbreak!
If you have booked with us to help you with your upcoming move over the next few dyas or weeks. Please be assured that we have the following guidelines in place.
- All staff will be wearing disposable gloves and will be changed several times during your move and disposed off.
- All staff will carry hand sanitiser and will have water and hand wash in all vehicle’s.
- All the team members wear mask and gloves at all the time,
- we have a temperature gun check, every morning we check all our members also
- Questioned if they have any Symptoms fever, cough, sore throat, headaches
- We also ask that our cliente vacate their premise while we caring the work – this is due to the governments guidelines on social distancing.
- Open all the Windows and door before arriving to you premises to have fresh air
The guidance confirms that the housing market can remain open at this stage. All planned moves and viewings can continue and tradespeople can continue to work in other people's homes, unless self-isolation restricts access to a property. Each individual involved in the process of letting out a property, from letting agents and landlords to prospective tenants, is advised to keep up good hygiene practices, with hand washing and sanitising.
If you are worried about anything we will be at the other end of the phone at all times. We are actually really well set up for this just by the nature of how we already work. We are committed to helping all of those who will still be wanting to move, we will work with buyers and sellers to arrange the best way to visit their property and this includes virtual home surveys.
To protect both our teams and other client and their respective families, we ask that anyone who is feeling unwell refrain from having us into their home at this time and we will happy to assist you to rearrange your move. We want to ensure that all of our client feel comfortable knowing that we are all doing our part to protect each other during this time. To help us in our efforts, please keep your hand soap / alcohol-based hand sanitizer out, in case our Movers need to wash their hands after using the restroom. If you have any concerns, please feel free to give us a call.
Gago Movers team.